Severe Storm Types in Fenton, MO
Snow, cold, wind and wildfire put buildings in the Fenton, MO area at risk of damage on a regular basis.
Property damage caused by severe storms can be devastating to your family home or company in Fenton, MO, and fixing it can be difficult. To get the damage fixed quickly and safely, you need repair and restoration contractors that knows how to bring your home back to pre-storm conditions. Our team is here for you.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the impact. Read below for more.
For any type of storm damage, our restoration experts have the experience it takes to put you back together. Paul Davis of Fenton is available 24/7, and we work with your business or home insurance provider to get you maximum payouts.
Dangerous storm damage scenarios include:
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Flood Damage: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, break windows, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
Hire a Professional Contractor
It’s an absolute must to repair storm damage right away, but the risk of danger is high. Before you try making repairs yourself, work with your insurance agent. Call us in Fenton, MO for specifics.