From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Fenton, MO can restore these valuables and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important belongings that were once automatically discarded are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Fenton, MO can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Fenton to save most of these items that nearly discarded. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.