Paul Davis in Fenton, MO can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how much there is to think about. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Fenton, MO can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Fenton to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.