Paul Davis in St Louis to the Lake Region, MO can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how much there is to consider. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important possessions that were at one time immediately discarded may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in St Louis to the Lake Region, MO can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.