Paul Davis in St Louis to the Lake Region, MO can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you start the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear possessions that were at one time immediately rejected may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving prized possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.