Saving St Louis to the Lake Region Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your storefront or office and stop production for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional damage from smoke and ash can stay for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can stay in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
The experts at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing ash and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of St Louis to the Lake Region performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the St Louis to the Lake Region area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate ash and smoke
- Smoke odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize harmed goods inside
- Moisture removal – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- We will restore any part of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Talk to Us
We understand how hard a fire can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Allow our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of St Louis to the Lake Region if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.