Damage Caused by Water in Fenton
Water damage can do serious harm to your business. Intense flooding can put you out of business. If you run a store front, even minor damage may hurt a company’s reputation. The sooner you remedy water damage in your commercial building, the sooner you can recover from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Fenton, MO area.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
There are many ways your office can take on water damage. Defective equipment like refrigerators have all been known to overflow. Further man-made causes of water damage include sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These problems might begin small. However, the flood can move throughout your storefront and generate worsened damage from mold colonies.
Water damage found in business structures might also come from local overflow of from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Fenton might cause flooding for residential and commercial property holders. Just like indoor floods, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely result in fungal situations if neglected.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
With lots of training on our resumes, Paul Davis is the most reliable choice for clearing water damage in Fenton, MO. Our experts are fast, personable and dedicated to fix your business correctly.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked areas such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as clothes
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and isolating the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and move promptly Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to remove water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After 50 years of business and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is hard. We can talk to your insurance company to settle claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Fenton Paul Davis franchise today!